PF Resist, DF Resist
- Knee Hyperextension: Moderate
- Excess Plantarflexion/Toe Walking: Moderate
- Fully integrated padding
- Custom fabricated (from cast)
- Strap variations - include elastic or solid Velcro
- Proximal posterior - provides "leaf-spring" like resistance to ankle plantarflexion and dorsiflexion
- Full wraparound shell - for flexible control of foot position and alignment
- Strut variations - include very flexible, moderately flexible, and semi-rigid
- Defined plantar surface contours
- For patients who have excessive pronation or supination.
- For patients who have knee hyperextension.
- For patients who have excessive plantarflexion or dorsiflexion.
- For patients who need more medial/lateral stability than possible in the HT3 or HT4.
- For patients who have some voluntary control that is very useful and can use that control to increase overall function.
- For patients who need assistance in managing knee position in flexion and/or extension.
- For patients who need a resting splint.