Resting, non-ambulatory, Softy Liner
- Positioning or Limited Ambulation: Strong
- Custom fabricated (from cast)
- Precise positioning - for non-ambulatory patients; suitable for supported standing and transfers
- Softer plastic - enhances long-term comfort and ease of application
- Defined plantar surface contours
- Softy Liner - made of foam provides more comfortable control of feet that are for difficult to align or have sensitive boney anatomy
- Other liner materials available - including Polyethylene, Co-poly, and OP Flex.
- For patients who are non-ambulatory.
- For patients who need wraparound foot control in order to maintain proper positioning.
- For patients who have strong fixing patterns of the foot and ankle.
- For patients who require extra padding for feet with sensitive boney prominences.
- For patients who need very precise but compliant control.