Hinged PF block, DF free, Softy Liner
- Excess Plantarflexion/Toe Walking: Strong
- Knee Hyperextension: Strong
- Custom fabricated (from cast)
- Proximal posterior - blocks plantarflexion and provides additional medial/lateral stability
- Streamlined and sturdy hinged ankle control
- Full wrap-around shell - for flexible control of foot position and alignment
- Defined plantar surface contours
- Softy Liner - made of foam provides more comfortable control of feet that are difficult to align or have sensitive boney prominences
- Other liner materials are available - including Polyethylene, Co-poly, and OP Flex
- For patients who have strong habits of plantarflexion which results in moderate to strong toe walking with significant heel rise.
- For patients who require a tall proximal upright in order to control hyperextension of the knee.
- For patients who have difficult-to-correct feet or feet with sensitive boney prominences.
- For patients who have excessive pronation or supination.